1. Personal Information Collected on this Website.
Visitors. While we do not collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, gender, and age, we collect quasi-identifying or pseudo-identifying information necessary for our system to provide you with information responsive to your requests and for marketing purposes. The personal information collected remains your property, but by using this site, you grant the COMPANY the right to use that information for the purposes disclosed below.
2. No Information Collected from Children.
3. How We May Use Your Personal Information.
The COMPANY may use your personal information to provide the requested services, including services that display customized content and advertising. We may disclose, transfer, sell or lease your personally identifying information to third party businesses and to other entities affiliated with the COMPANY. In addition, we may join together with other businesses to bring opportunities to our Members. This means we may use personal information to provide promotional offers to Members by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, among other possible uses (collectively, Promotions). Third party businesses may include providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation. We may also use such information for content improvement and feedback purposes. The COMPANY may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services. We may also disclose personal information to the extent necessary if the COMPANY is sold or acquired or otherwise deemed necessary or appropriate.
4. Legal Proceedings.
The COMPANY may disclose your personally identifiable information pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order, where required by law, or, at our sole discretion, where we deem necessary to protect the safety of any individual or the public or to prevent the violation of the rights of the COMPANY or any third party.
5. Email and Unsubscribe Policy.
The COMPANY does not collect your email address. We have no control over third party businesses that maintain separate databases from the COMPANY, so if you sign up for any services on a third party website not controlled by COMPANY as a result of following an affiliate link from one of our sites, you will need to unsubscribe from each source individually, if desired.
The COMPANY uses industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our reasonable control. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on Inter Media Digital Marketing LLC Sites in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security. Further, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
7. Financial Information.
We do not currently collect Financial Information, but may in certain cases collect credit card numbers, bank account numbers and other related information, such as the expiration date of the credit card ('Financial Information'). If this Financial Information is submitted to us, and such Financial Information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. We will use the Financial Information for purposes of processing and completing a purchase transaction with a third party using a link you clicked on, and the Financial Information will be disclosed to third parties only as necessary to complete the purchase transaction. This information will not be sold or distributed to third parties in any way.
8. Anonymous Information Collected on this Website.
We record anonymous data such as traffic logs, number of visits or clicks on a given page, pages viewed or links to our site. We use IP addresses and cookies for gathering website statistics. We also store IP addresses on our server in the event that a EK ONLINE MARKETING PTE. LTD. Site should become corrupted and it becomes necessary to discover the cause of this corruption. We aggregate this anonymous data as part of managing, maintaining and reporting on use of our Sites. We may share this anonymous data with third parties for the limited purpose of reporting on use of a EK ONLINE MARKETING PTE. LTD. Site, or to comply with applicable law. We do not rent, sell or share any anonymous data collected on this website with third parties for marketing purposes. None of this anonymous data is linked to personally-identifiable information and we make no attempt to link IP addresses to the individuals who visit this site.
9. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Info Collected Using Technology.
We currently use cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about an individual with information about the individual in our database.
10. We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site and sites upon which we advertise.
These third-party advertising companies use information about your visits to our Sites and the sites upon which we advertise, to serve COMPANY ads to you. In the course of our advertisements being served to you, these companies may place or recognize their own unique third party cookies on your browser. In addition, we may use Web beacons, provided by some of our third-party advertising companies, to help manage our online advertising. These Web beacons allow us to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits this site and to learn which banner ads bring users to our website.
• a. Cookies. Cookies are small chunks of data created by a web server, delivered through a web browser, and stored on your computer. They provide a means for websites that you visit to keep track of your online patterns and preferences, as well as identify you as a return visitor. Cookies make the personalization of your web experiences possible, so that you do not need to re-enter your information from scratch upon each visit to a given website.
• b. Web Beacons. A web beacon is programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer an individual's unique user identification (often in the form of a cookie) to a database and associate the individual with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows us to track certain websites an individual visits online. Web beacons are used to determine products or services an individual may be interested in, and to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes.
• c. Usage Tracking and Log Files. The COMPANY tracks information related to the web pages viewed by you, as well as the hyperlinks clicked by you while visiting our websites. Log files are used to track and monitor usage.
• d. IP Address. We collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather broad demographic data.
11. Links to External Websites.
12. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ PRIVACY RIGHTS.
Companies that collect personally identifiable information from California residents and disclose such information to third parties (including affiliated entities) for marketing purposes must, in response to a request by a consumer, either (1) provide a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided, or (2) provide a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with Third Parties. We have elected the second option and you may request to opt-out of any personal information being shared by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to email@example.com